1. Parking by the cart return is the BEST place to park, even if its farther to walk!! After grocery shopping, unloading the kid (or kids) first then groceries is by far the easiest way to go!! Being able to push the cart two feet to the return is AWESOME!
2. As much as I didn't want to, I really enjoyed "The Shack"! Not what I thought, at all!
3. While florida is amazing and I love my family, driving down three weekends this month is about my limit, I am tired!! Although, the surprise party for my sister was AMAZING and the 4th of July is always a must!!
4. I have big plans for staying home all weekend and being creative! Granny squares here I come!! Hopefully that means I will have a more creative update soon! :)
5. On a more serious note, I've been reading this book and its very fascinating!
Healing the New Childhood Epidemics - The 4 A's , Autism, ADHD, Asthma and Allergies! If anyone in your family suffers from one of these its a must read!