Tuesday, April 28, 2009

favorites

Sunday evening trips to Five Guys! Eating on the Patio and taking fun pictures!


I dream of owning one of THESE beautiful fridges!


THESE Cupcake tin liners! SOOO CUTE!


I am still learning all about my new camera, getting a grasp on manual settings(gasp!) and learning how to use light correctly.


This mascara is my new favorite, one more step in the make-up applying process but totally worth it!


These green teas mixed together, iced with just a touch of honey is amazing! The perfect summer time beverage!



What are your favorites?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reviewing my blog. I took your advice and changed my colors - not sure if I like them yet - but I will give them a go.

My favorites - flowers with fragrance, sweet tea, bagels from Panera, breakfast with friends.

Siddhartha said...

Lovely blog, and thank for your reviews.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones